We’re involved in extending an application with WinForms 2.0 and CAB. I thought I would put the resources I used to learn about this framework in a single place, my blog :-p, as opposed to have the URLs saved on my bookmarks.
Here it goes, in other of preference:
- CAB PDF document by Sal Razzak
- CAB Application Start Up Sequence published on the CAB Wiki
- Architectural Journal Case Study. Very good for understanding how to divide your use cases in workitems while you’re implementing your app.
- Best description of responsibilities in CAB
- Best CAB sample application, yes, the Hands On Labs are not the greatest samples to start with…Take a look at this PetStore version developed using CAB.
- Szymon Kbalzcyks’ saga on understanding CAB
- The ultimate reference book on CAB
Later on, the online reference links for each pattern used in CAB.